has 9 Presentations
at the 2013 AIChE Meeting in SanFrancisco
(and includes hikes to Alamere Falls
and Arch Rock
va Woodward Valley trail
in Pt. Reyes National SeaShore). For more details on talks
, follow THIS LINK
The student chapter was dragged along for the 5am hike to the falls ....
Another hike circled into the mountain above Berkeley, LBL .... and ended with icecream cookies and cheeseboard pizza.
Talks include (actual final titles listed here):
- Mustafa Manuel et al. - Use of Fluorescent Protein Fusions to Optimize Membrane Protein Expression in Anaerobic Photoheterotrophic Rhodobacter;
- Alex / Kabhi et al - Comparative Biochemical Analysis of Biological Pretreatment of Wood Biomass with White Rot Fungi Using Sum Frequency Generation (SFG) Spectroscopy and Scanning Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS)
- Justin et al. The use of secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) and axenic culturing techniques to improve B. braunii as a biofuels production platform
- Mustafa et al Evaluating a Novel Aquaporin From R. Sphaeroides for Biomimetic Membrane Applications
- Jun / Ryan et al. -pH control model towards ultra high density algae biofuel production
- Brandon / Curtis: - Biomolecular Engineering - Case Studies and Web-Access Exams
- Sergio / Matt et al. Genetic and Environmental Manipulation of Somatic Embryo Formation for Plant Improvement.
- Nymul et al - Progress and economic considerations for the biological production of triterpene biofuels from gases
- Trevor et al - Oxygen transport mediated symbiosis of Clostridium phytofermentans and yeast for ethanol production from cellulose: a new paradigm?